Trusted Systems' Certified Integration Partners
As the leader in Endpoint physical security for classified networks, Trusted Systems recognizes the contributions of the following organizations to advance the state of security in each of their respective segments of the industry.
In the march to counter the ever-broadening spectrum of threats to our classified networks, Trusted Systems proudly partners with companies capable of providing integral components to assist us in responding to growing security needs with comprehensive solutions.
Infrastructure Protection System
When considering a comprehensive security solution that includes protecting the classified communications fiber cabling at a secure compound/facility, the strategy must include the 24/7 monitoring and automated alarm capabilities of CyberSecure IPS’s Unified Cyber-Physical Protection™.
Experience top-tier security with CyberSecure IPS’s Unified Cyber-Physical Protection™ (UCP). Designed for the most security-sensitive sectors, UCP provides real-time monitoring of critical infrastructure. Its advanced sensors swiftly detect and prevent physical disruptions or tampering, safeguarding both Inside and Outside Plant environments. With a focus on security, flexibility, and integration, UCP effectively shields enterprise data centers from major Cyber-Physical threats.
• Monitor ISP conduits/pathways to ensure there is no tampering of fiber
• See intruder movement in real-time on the IMS dashboard with floor sensors
• Monitor cable tray capacity and safety with PathFinder™
• Track real-time movement of critical IT assets such as servers and networking devices to ensure it doesn’t leave the secure cage
• Perimeter monitoring with Direct-Bury solution to detect approaching people or vehicles while filtering out nuisance alarms
• Protect access to Manholes with IP68 rated fiber optic sensors that don’t require any electricity and works underwater
• Monitor underground Outside Plant pathways and conduits to detect physical intrusion attempts to steal data
• Prevent damage to critical infrastructure such as conduits and pathways from construction equipment such as a backhoe
• Just Press Play (JPP)
• Fiber Forensics
• Real-Time Alerts
• Eagle Eye Optical Warning System
• Case Management
• DISA RMF Accreditation
• Certificate of Networthiness
• Integrates with existing CCTV cameras & other security monitoring systems
• Customize the software & functionality to meet specific requirements
Privoro is the world leader in zero trust mobile hardware systems, audio protection and passive RF attenuation.
The ubiquitous presence of the beloved smartphone has made it the perfect accomplice for bad actors who wish to leverage the sensitive microphone, sophisticated cameras, and onboard GPS for remote surveillance while going undetected.
Growing awareness of the advanced capabilities of Pegasus spyware has dialed up the urgency for a reliable, compliant solution to secure our phones.
Privoro’s SafeCase is a Smartphone-coupled hardware device that integrates audio masking and camera blocking to prevent remote access by malicious actors.
Speak to a Sales Consultant
Or submit a Quote Request (24/7) below.
SafeCase™ is a groundbreaking electronic wraparound companion for smartphones that provides a secure platform for building features and services.
Anti-Surveillance features built into the SafeCase protect against hijacking of a smartphone’s cameras and microphones, ensuring that audio and visual data in the phone’s vicinity are not captured by third parties.
SafeCase uses a patented audio masking technique that masks each of the smartphone’s microphones with randomized noise, making captured conversations unidentifiable with even the most sensitive audio forensic equipment.
SafeCase incorporates a physical barrier that blocks each of the smartphone’s cameras, preventing image capture. This barrier smoothly slides up and down whether activated for secure mode or deactivated for normal use.
SafeCase has been designed to be functionally independent of a user’s smartphone, thereby mitigating risks associated with relying on any part of an untrusted, commercial smartphone for protection.
The high-security architecture of SafeCase limits interaction to only approved, vetted, and signed software, making it more secure than commercial smartphones that run millions of different third-party apps.
SafeCase is currently compatible with iPhone 7/8/12 and Galaxy S21 models, but future editions will be compatible with additional models. Core electronics and firmware are designed to be directly transferable to future editions, with changes only required for plastics to accommodate the smartphone’s shape and camera/microphone locations.
With audio and video protections engaged, the user maintains full use of the majority of their phone’s features and apps. The user can disengage protections for phone calls, audio/image capture, and usage of the phone’s virtual assistant simply by raising the adjustable hood.
The user can verify that both audio and video protections are working by recording a short video while the hood is both raised and lowered. The portion captured when the hood was lowered should include a black image output and a scrambled audio output.
SafeCase includes its own secure, cloud-based management infrastructure, allowing administrators to push out firmware updates and perform other management tasks. In addition, SafeCase integrates with the Fulcrum governance platform mobile device management (MDM), giving administrators the ability to ensure that users’ cameras and microphones are not exposed in specified situations.
SafeCase does not stop a smartphone from being hacked, protect against attacks via RF signals, make encrypted phone calls, protect the smartphone from drops and falls, or charge the smartphone. It is designed solely to provide a high-security platform for building features and services on a smartphone.
- Cost-effective, speech-based sound mask algorithm using a natural-sounding voice spectrum for maximum effectiveness
- Layers of speech mixing and randomizing techniques are used to create a unique and highly effective mask
- Speech Masking, available as fixed-installation or travel size
- Commercial, Government & Law Enforcement solutions are available
- ID/ST1 and ID/ST2 Structure Tester
- Magnetic Sensor
- Ultrasonic Detection Microphones
- Geophone Sensor
Performance is the Result of Commitment Meeting Preparation
At Trusted Systems, we understand that unique security-risk variables and environments exist for each location and application. This is why we methodically assess your requirements and tailor solutions specific to your needs. To speak to a representative, please submit a Quote Request form, or call toll free 800-414-4203.