Secure Computer Cabinets
Prevent Theft, Vandalism, and Unauthorized Data Access
- Protect your vital CPUs and servers
- Provide secure, unattended operation
- Prevent unauthorized access to USB ports & hard drives
- Tamper-evident finish reveals attempts of covert access
- Quiet, thermostat-controlled cooling regulates temperature
- Easy-slide tray simplifies maintenance
- Standard 2-year warranty ensures reliable operation
- Customization options available for your application
Is your PC safe?
If not, is the data worth protecting in
100-pounds of welded steel?
Current events often highlight the vulnerability of your vital CPUs and servers. When stolen, it’s not the computer they want… It’s the information.
Mission-critical computers need protection from unauthorized data access, vandalism, accidental damage, and theft.
News reports provide the frequent reminder that a primary target of thieves and disgruntled employees is your data. Whether it’s a threat from an unauthorized insider who’s hell-bent on copying data through a USB port, or an outsider’s scheme for a smash-n-grab, a Trusted Systems’ Secure Computer Cabinet is protection you can trust.
The feature-rich design of a Secure Computer Cabinet includes precision-welded, 16-gauge steel construction enclosed by a high-security, cam-lock door system, all coated with a dual-purpose, textured powder coat to provide a tamper-evident finish while enhancing heat dissipation. The stature of this imposing computer enclosure announces a formidable barrier to internal surreptitious actors, as well as, professional thieves.
Among the standard features in a Secure Computer Cabinet are a built-in, thermostat-controlled cooling system, onboard power strip, secure cable ports, and a 2-year warranty to ensure trouble-free, closed-door operation.
Trusted Systems Secure Computer Cabinets are perfect for added security within government/contractor SCIF environments where a GSA class 5 IPS container is not required.
Notable Differences to Other Computer Enclosures:
- Welded construction means there are no seams that expose pry points.
- No exposed rivets or screws that can be easily drilled or chiseled out.
- No line-of-sight openings to the internal components.
- Secure cable-feed ports prevent direct access to internal devices.
- High-security door mechanism locks all four sides with non-visible steel bars preventing access even if hinges are compromised.
- High-security Assa Abloy pick-proof cam lock prevents master-keying.
- Standard, built-in thermostatically-controlled cooling maintains a controlled internal operating environment.
- Standard, side-mounted, 5-port power strip assists cable management, minimizing external leads.
- Standard slideout tray with mounting options for rack-mounted devices.
So, the decision is clear:
If a Class 5 IPS Security Container is too much,
but a flimsy computer enclosure is not enough,
choose the protection that’s Just Right…
The Secure Computer Cabinet, by Trusted Systems.
- Precision-Welded 16GA Steel
- High-Security Cam Lock Door System
- Built-in Automatic Cooling System
- Built-in Sound Suppression
- Integrated 5-Plug Power Strip
- Secure Cable Management Ports
- Sliding Tray to Simplify Maintenance
- Custom Configurations Available
- Cost Effective & Transportable
- Alternative to Facility Build-Out or Closed Access Area (CAA)
- SIPRNet Nodes & Cafes
- JWICS Networks
- Tactical/Deployable SIPRNet
- Communications Closets
- Wireless Access Points
- Thin Client Workstations
- Blade Clusters
- Server Farms
- Laptop Charging Repository
- Crypto, Radio Storage
- VOSIP or DRSN Circuits
- VTC Connections
- MLS Network Separation
- Extreme Climates
|Outside Dimensions||27.6”H x 15”W x 35.3”D|
|Slide Shelf Dimensions||12.38”Wx22”D, removable|
|Door Opening||26.5”H x 13.88”W|
|Cable Openings||2ea 2.25”H x 4.5”W|
|Power||115VAC, 50/60Hz, 20W (cooling system)|
|Cooling||170cfm max, front to back airflow, temp controlled|
|Noise Level||42dB max|
|Download Specification & Accessories Data Sheet||Secure Computer Cabinet Data Sheet – TSC-TRCC-C|